Scenes from a Memory

Sometimes I wish I could just flip through the pages of my life. Skip through the ones bookmarked by tears and regrets. Relive moments when random co incidences cause a smile or two. I wished again. Today.



I used to like feeling unique. I liked to race with the rain line, I still like to cry when no one’s watching. I secretly enjoy the rhythm in everything around me.. like when the old lady walks to the beat on my ear plugs.

Oh! That reminds me. I also like times when am no different from the girl next door. The man with the head phones; the loner making a fashion statement !?!

Ah! How strangely similar we all are!

Misused mistakes.
Reluctant panic.
Convenient silence.
Period.

12 comments:

Moonshine 4:42 AM  

the good old tag becomes a lucid post! scenes from a memory....neatly done!!

N 2:29 AM  

:)

Girish (a.k.a) Gary 5:24 AM  

Brilliant!! i loved especially the italicized part..
I had been checking mouna mozhigal for for quite some time before i stumbled upon this.. Your command over both the languages is too good!
Keep up the good work :)

Arun Ramkumar 10:58 AM  

lovely post ! I found myself and nodding yeah me too...

Rehana 1:52 AM  

Hey!
Great Post.. Its truly different.. N it does sorta make you feel like you're part of it:)

N 7:11 AM  

@ Girish:

Thanks buddy! have you been blogging? long time since i blog hopped!

@ arun:

buddy! thanku!

@Hana:

Ty :)!

Akshaya 7:20 AM  

This post is so true to life and feelings. Beautifully put.

N 4:29 AM  

hey! thanks da! :)

Girish (a.k.a) Gary 10:13 AM  

not as much as i hoped to.. but ya, kickstart your tamil blog again and maybe my page might bloom a bit :)

N 12:09 AM  

:)

Unknown 9:00 AM  

Misused mistakes.
Reluctant panic.
Convenient silence.
Period.

Golden Words!!
'The loner making a fashion statement.' :)
Very aptly put.

N 7:31 PM  

:) Thanks Shobhit!

"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence" - Ansel Adams

In this space you will find images and words. It is upto you to weave 'em together and see what I see.